2009 Kyoto 500 - my thoughts on it, and my try of a solution for next year

Go down

2009 Kyoto 500 - my thoughts on it, and my try of a solution for next year Empty 2009 Kyoto 500 - my thoughts on it, and my try of a solution for next year

Post  Falke on Fri May 15, 2009 4:38 pm

I did not know where to put it, so i took the LFSCART section:

what comes to my mind when I've seen this Practice Session it recoveres an idea of mine, I had already last year: We should do something like an oval license. I'm thinking of doing training sessions every quater of the year. Something like 3 sessions in XRT and 3 sessions FO8. And to compete you need to fresh up your license every half year. Therefore we just do a basic oval rulebook, wich applies to all NDR events in the Oval. Additionally we'd run some sessions just before the major events to ensure that the field is knowing each other. A Oval License then should be madentory to join any form of Oval Racing within NDR. I think even a Oval Round under the flagship of the Beginners Cup could be something using XRTs or FOXs (as those cars are the only ones I would let people go out to learn) Maybe even something like a "Beginner's course" and a "License course".

Falke
NDR Member

View user profile http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down