Tim Russel to join NDR in secrecy

Go down

Tim Russel to join NDR in secrecy

Post  hyntty on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm

The Wonder of Wensleydale, timdpr, was announced to be part of New Dinner Racing earlier today (or on the 5th of September if you happen to be reading this the day after tomorrow.) Parts of NDR management announce him to be a good addition to the constantly evolving, on the cutting edge of the LFS-racing community -team. He has yet to have failed miserably with the blue and yellow team tag, but is soon to be expected. His forthcoming NDR corporate title remains tba but rumours indicate that J. Palmer, the CRA (Come up with Rank Abbreviations officer) is currently working on translating the new title in to English from Dekolanguage.

Netiher Tim, nor Jack Atkinson as the NDR recruitment correspondent were available for a statement, but Timo Hynninen comments: "I would be happier if I was consulted about these things rather than having to read them from LFS-forum. Nevertheless I am thrilled about the team growing, and hope for many more (rich) members to be recruited. Personally my aim is to grow bigger than Promotech by the end of November."

- Source: 81.175.199.156

hyntty
NDR Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Russel to join NDR in secrecy

Post  Timdpr on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 am

"I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say? Wensleydale?"

Or, more appropriately

"Gromit, old pal, I'll...need assistance."

I'm only here for the dinnerz, and I'm sure the fail will come soon...I'm not great at this big, witty post malarkey, I prefer quick-fire slightly suggestive stuff.

No, I'm not very big. Wink
And I'm very much quick-fire. Wink

But anyway, I look forward to doing whatever you guys do with you. cheers Can't wait for my title from the 'Come up with Rank Abbreviations' Prat (CRAP). May I suggest another rank for hyntty? SMNWFCMNG (the Spell My Name Wrong and Forget to Capitalise My Nickname Guy)

Timdpr
NDR Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J@tko on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Laughing

Now I remember why we hired Timo!

That was 2 paragraphs of pure magic Razz

And I would have told you had you not been shooting people all the time I've been on MSN!

J@tko
NDR Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hyntty on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

TBH I'm quite a poor shot. I'm good with a bazooka though Very Happy Besides I'm currently in driving school so not much shooting happening here. Thirdly I'm not even a real soldier since I'm in the artillery...

Anyhow, have you informed Tim about our monthly membership fee?

Oh and btw, why did you recruit Chris there in between? He breaks the continuum of of names that start with T or J... rabbit

hyntty
NDR Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Falke on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

hyntty wrote:Oh and btw, why did you recruit Chris there in between? He breaks the continuum of of names that start with T or J... rabbit
That's a big loss of authenticity...

Falke
NDR Member

View user profile http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down