New Dimension Racing's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for TBO Week

2 posters

Go down

Idea for TBO Week Empty Idea for TBO Week

Post  Falke Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 pm

as we noticed Arillo chrashes every now and then, so for our public TBO week we should find a differnt solution until we have something more stabil...
why not announcing times (or even keep them secret) in wich admins take the results of every race, using then a (e.g. LFBC, LFSCART or something else) point system to find a winner of this NDR TBO Public Week... would seriously be better then announcing fails over fails...

Falke
NDR Member

http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Idea for TBO Week Empty Re: Idea for TBO Week

Post  hyntty Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 am

It hasn't crashed now overnight so..

hyntty
NDR Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Falke Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 am

While I was tidying up my room I found a paper with an racing Idea. Well I think it would be possible to use it for NDR Public racing. Let's say we're open mondays to wednesdays our server to public. If Arillo works, we can get a total ranking for the three days. On another day of the week we're organising weekly or fortnights a race where the top 30 out of this ranking are qualified for. Every quater of a year then we have a major event streamed live (-> I thought one in march, one in june, one in september one in december at the beginning of the month) The best 30 out of the weekly races are qualified for these. The winner of this major event is the NDR Public Champion, and has got the right to start on pole in the next major event. Now from the general to detail:

1st week: STD
2nd week: TBO
3rd week: LFR
4th week: UF1/VWS
races should last between 7 and 15 minutes public.

-> The weekly Events should be: 2 races à 15-20 minutes (1st race's grid built up after the point standings, 2nd race's grid is complete reserved to first races results) As we have got three months time we could vary the starttime sothat even those who are not european/american are also statisfied.

--> The major event should have 4 scheduled combos for the four classes. The total best 7 of the STD, TBO, LFR or UF1/VWS weekly races are qualified. 1 spot is reserved for the defending champion. He will start from pole. The 4 races are again between 15-20 minutes. The first race's starting line-up is built up after the overall points, exept with champion on pole. The other races are built up after the previous race's results. Because of the different combos we won't see someone having one flag-to-flag victory after another. Only for the major events we'd make real names mandatory

your comments on that one

Falke
NDR Member

http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hyntty Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Falke wrote:While I was tidying up my room I found a paper with an racing Idea.

I'm sorry, I haven't read the post any further since I'm LMAOing epically. What THE FUCK?

hyntty
NDR Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down